This is our latest product, with an amazing price tag!
- Departure by arrangement – approximately 11am
- Fly from Te Anau to Milford Sound in a fixed wing plane, flying over the fiords of Lake Te Anau. Follow the path of the famous Milford Track, and land at the spectacular Milford Sound.
- A 2 hour nature cruise on Milford Sound, where you have a chance to see Keas, Seals, Dolphins and the Fiordland Crested Penguin
- We greet you from the cruise boat, and transport you back to Te Anau.
- Travel the spectacular Milford Road – with scenic photo stops along the way.
- A fun commentary with plenty of local knowledge included
- Toilet stops as required
Our coaches are small and comfortable with quality leg room and numbers are limited to 15. We have mini-kitchens enabling tea and coffee at all times